Is power generation, chemical industry, metallurgy, cement, winemaking, grain, food processing, construction, environmental protection, pharmaceutical, mining,
Matching reducer for petroleum, tobacco, conveying, textile, lifting, steel and other machinery manufacturing units.
Conditions of Use:
1 This reducer is allowed to be used in the occasion of continuous duty, and it is allowed to run in both forward and reverse directions at the same time.
2. The rated speed of the input shaft is 1500 rpm. When the input power is greater than 18.5 kW, the rated speed of the input shaft is recommended to be 1000 rpm.
3. The working position of BW and XW type cycloidal pinwheel reducers are all placed horizontally, and the maximum inclination angle should be less than 15° when used inclined, and if it exceeds 15°, the
Take other measures to ensure adequate lubrication and prevent oil leakage.
4. The output shaft of the reducer cannot bear large axial force and radial force, and other measures must be taken when there is a large axial force and radial force.
1. The BWXW cycloid reducer is lubricated by oil pool under normal conditions, and the oil level can be kept in the middle of the oil window. When the working conditions are harsh and the ambient temperature is at high temperature, the circulating lubrication is used.
2. It is recommended to use EP90# extreme pressure gear oil or No. 14 engine oil for the lubricating oil of the cycloid reducer. The lubricating oil should be reconsidered when working under high and low temperature conditions. When the speed ratio is 1:9---1:11, use No. 14 oil in winter and gear oil in summer.
3. When refueling, unscrew the vent cap on the upper part of the base to refuel, and when draining oil, unscrew the oil drain plug at the lower part of the base to release dirty oil. The reducer must be filled with lubricating oil before starting.
4. The lubricating oil should be replaced when the lubricating oil is added for the first time and run for 100 hours (and new oil should be injected and then the dirty oil should be flushed clean), after that, the lubricating oil should be replaced once every six months of continuous work (8-hour working system). If the working conditions are bad, the oil change time must be shortened appropriately.
Frequent cleaning and oil change play an important role in prolonging the life of the reducer. In use, pay attention to checking the amount of oil to prevent the lack of lubricating oil, especially the BL, XL vertical cycloidal pinwheel reducer should be strictly prevented from running out of oil.
5. For the reducer that has been added with 00# special lubricating grease, there is no need to add lubricating oil. Under normal circumstances, the grease can be replaced once a year.
1. When adding couplings, pulleys, sprockets and other connecting parts to the output shaft of the cycloid reducer, the direct hammering method cannot be used, because the output of the reducer
The shaft structure cannot withstand the axial hammering force, and the connecting piece can be pressed into the connecting piece by screwing the screw into the screw hole at the shaft end.
2. The shaft diameter of the output shaft and the input shaft should be matched with GB1569-79.
3. The lifting ring of the reducer is only used for lifting the reducer.
4. When installing the reducer on the foundation, the installation centerline elevation, levelness and related dimensions of the associated components should be calibrated. The concentricity of the calibrated rotating shaft should not exceed the range allowed by the coupling.
5. When calibrating the reducer, steel spacers or cast iron spacers can be used. The height of the spacers does not exceed three, or wedge iron can be used, but the flat spacers should be replaced after the reducer is calibrated.
6. The preparation of the pads should avoid the deformation of the bow and body, and should be arranged symmetrically on both sides of the foundation bolts, and their mutual distance can be enough to allow the water slurry to circulate freely during the secondary grouting.
7. The pouring of cement slurry should be dense, and there should be no air bubbles, voids and other defects.